- BSE Sensex crossed the 60,000 level for the first time on Friday with the Indian stock markets heading for their fifth straight weekly gain
Listen to this article
Business News: Read latest Business News headlines, LIVE share market news and updates, financial, economic and banking news from India & across the World on Mint."/>
Multifunctional noodle machine, can make pasta and dumpling wrappers, and make noodles
The preparation is simple: just add flour to the mixing bowl, select the function, and slowly add the liquid while kneading the dough.
Quick production: After adding all the ingredients, it only takes 10 minutes or less to mix the noodles and squeeze them out of the machine. You can make up to 2 pounds of noodles at a time. If the dough is too wet, it may take longer.
* 13 kinds of knife mold combinations can make wide noodles, narrow noodles, hollow noodles, dragon beard noodles, etc.;
* You can add egg liquid, vegetable juice (hard vegetables must be squeezed), etc. to make noodles with different flavors, which are healthy and delicious;
* The operation is simple, put the flour into the noodles, easy to get;
*Food grade material, sanitary, healthy, environmentally friendly and practical;
* Imitate artificial kneading, add appropriate amount of flour, the machine will automatically mix the flour and water;
* Excess dough can be easily cleaned by hand, simple and convenient;
*Multiple safety protection devices, long service life.
1. Choose the dice
2. Water surface ratio control
3. Noodle making process
A sort of. Open the top cover first
Weigh the flour
C. Water measurement method
4. Pour the weighed flour into the mixing bucket
5. First align the top cover card position with the notch on the front of the fuselage cylinder, press it down, and install it in place after hearing a click
6. Plug in the power source, press the power button, and then press the corresponding automatic button according to the ratio of the surface. After mixing, slowly pour water into the water inlet of the top cover according to the surface water ratio reference table.
7. After about ten minutes, the noodles are finished automatically
Listen to this article
, your subscription ends on . To enjoy uninterrupted accessRenew Now